Check out the batteries and security features of the igloohome Smart Deadbolt.
– Runs on 4 AA batteries, which last up to 9 months
– Battery status can be monitored on the igloohome app (updated each time the master owner uses a bluetooth key)
– Has an emergency 9V jump-start option
– Security Lock-out mode (lock freezes after a wrong PIN code is entered 5 times)
– Decoy PIN code (enter up to 8 random digits before your PIN code)
For more on the igloohome Smart Deadbolt, watch our ‘3 modes of access’ video!
This video shows the igloobolt 01. The igloobolt 02 has the same 3 batteries and security features, but the back casing is black instead of chrome. The igloobolt 02 also has more features, which include timed re-lock, tamper alarm, security lock-out mode and more.
To find out more or to purchase the igloohome Smart Deadbolt, please visit http://iglooho.me/igloolock.
Feel free to check out our blog at http://iglooho.me/iglooblog.